How to Build Your Summer Wardrobe with Only 12 Items
Wherever your summer may take you, there are certain must-haves you simply cannot be caught without. Rather than staring blankly at your closet, awaiting outfit inspiration, let Jackie help you curate the perfect capsule wardrobe. From beauty favorites to styling basics, we've got summer essentials here!
The 12 Items
1. A Denim Skirt (One Teaspoon $108): A denim skirt can take you from a day at the beach to sipping cocktails with a hot date. Dress it down with some sandals, or opt to elevate your look with a cropped leather jacket and some heels.
2. A Versatile Heel (Schutz $180): There is something so convenient and effortless about having a pair of heels that can go with any look. No more sorting and sifting through every heel in your closet when you've got the perfect summer heel on hand!
3. White Denim (Hudson $185): Warm weather calls for a pair of distressed, white denim that will keep your look fresh and clean all summer long. Try pairing this look with a chambray top or your favorite statement blouse for an added pop of color.
4. The Perfect Sneaker (Dolce Vita 125): Although we adore a statement heel, we understand that every lady needs a pair of shoes that won't slow her down. Whether you are out for a day of shopping, or an afternoon exploring a new city, vacationing with the family, opt for a platform sneaker to give you a comfortable look with an added boost of confidence.
5. A White Button Down (Paige $259): Lightweight, white button downs are the perfect addition to your summer capsule wardrobe. Flaunt it at the pool over your Solid & Striped one piece, or with your favorite pair of Paige Denim for the perfect date night look. With a classic look like this, you can't go wrong.
6. Statement Sandals (KAANAS Slide $130): Slides are perfect for a warm summer day and we don't want to you to be without a pair to take the season by storm. Take these from a morning stroll in the park to an afternoon at the pool; you'll be comfortable and on trend. What more can you ask for?
7. A Menswear Inspired Dress (Caara $98): Give your standard sun dress a run for its money with a menswear inspired, lightweight dress that will help you beat the heat, while adding a classic statement piece to your summer wardrobe.
8. Simple Tank (Free People $20): There's nothing better than having a simple tank on hand to throw on with a pair of dark wash denim, or your favorite pair of shorts. Whether you end up flaunting it as sleepwear or taking it out for a night on the town, don't forget to keep a basic tank at the top of your summer must have's list.
9. A Shift Dress (Cupcakes and Cashmere $115): Give your summer wardrobe the color it needs with a bright, coral shift dress that will elevate your look for a night out. While basics are a priority for any capsule wardrobe, don't forget to add variety and color to your summer look.
10. A Classic One Piece (Solid & Striped $158): Stay prepared for beach days with a classic, black one piece to give you a chic and sexy look that you will love showing off. Give your curves the love they deserves with swimwear that flatters your figure.
11. Vintage Inspired Sunnies (Elizabeth and James $215): Give your summer look the classic flare you've been craving with vintage inspired frames. Pair these with a bold red lip and you'll be channeling your inner 50's queen.
12. A Pullover Sweater (Cupcakes and Cashmere $100): Even the warmest of days can be followed by chilly evenings that practically beg for a lightweight sweater. Spice up your look with this pink pullover with bell sleeves for an added accent.
Don't forget! We have all of these lovely items in stock! Incentive to sign up? Absolutely.