12 Things to Pack For Your Summer Getaway
Wherever your summer travels take you, there are certain must-haves you simply cannot be caught without. Rather than staring blankly at your suitcase, wishing your bags would pack themselves, let Jackie help you bring the essentials. From beauty favorites to styling basics, we've got your packing list here!
Your Packing List
1. A Block Heel (Dolce Vita Athena Heel $140): A warm weather vacay calls for a pair of heels that make you feel confident and beautiful. Avoid the stiletto drama and opt for a classic block heel to give you the added height without putting your freshly-manicured feet through agony.
2. A Fragrance You Adore (Pharmacia Fleur D’Oranger $24): Never forget to pack a perfume that is tried and true. Why pack bottles upon bottles of scents when you can bring just one to have you smelling sweet every single day. It makes for light packing and that "Oh my goodness, you smell amazing!" conversation starter.
3. Lip Moisturizer (Smith’s Rosebud Salve $6): Spending time in the sun can leave your lips feeling dried out and tired. Throw one of these adorable vintage, lip balm tins in your purse for easy, on-the-go application. This scent is simply lip smacking!
4. A Slip Dress (Free People Arizona Nights Slip $128): Don't even think about packing your bag without a slip dress! Perfect for summery days or nights, a slip dress can be easily elevated with a pair of heels and some accent jewels, or dressed down with some sandals at the beach. Promise us you'll take one with you? It makes for a great date night look!
5. A Baseball Cap (Aviate $35): From a day at the beach to a morning strolling the town, you'll be wanting a hat to keep the sun out of your eyes and protect you from those harmful UV rays. At Jackie, we have handfuls of Aviate baseball hats that you can't turn down. We bet we have your city in stock!
6. A Simple Sandal (Tkees Lily Suede $95): Although we love a good heel, every lady needs a pair of sandals to throw on for the perfect casual look. Give your feet a break with these simple, suede sandals that will dress down your outfit, without making you feel sloppy.
7. Sunscreen (SuperGoop Defense Spray $28): Alright ladies! Listen up. SuperGoop understands what we need, even more than we do! This setting spray with a built in SPF will have your skin feeling fresh and protected, while your makeup stays in place. Avoid smudges, running makeup and unwanted shine, while fighting UV damage on the go. Does it get any better than this? (Our style quiz does, check it out here.)
8. A Black One Piece (Solid & Striped The Sharon $158): Every lady needs a swimsuit that makes her feel confident and oh so chic. Nothing fits the description quite like a classic, black one piece. Ask your stylist to include one of these beauties in your next box to give one a try! Want more swimwear options? We've got you covered.
9. The Perfect Body Lotion (Kai Body Lotion $37): Wherever your travels take you, keeping your skin hydrated is a must, especially on long plane rides that dry out your skin and leave you feeling less than fabulous. Pick up a lightly scented lotion that you can use from head to toe.
10. A Basic Bralette (Eberjay Lila Bralette $58): Incredibly versatile and subtly sexy, pack yourself a bralette that can serve as comfy travel-wear, a basic bra under your favorite tee, or a sexy lingerie addition to your sleepwear collection.
11. Tortoise Hoops (Five and Two Joplin $40): Tortoise hoops are trending right now, and you don't want to miss out! Dress up your look with earrings that make a statement. PS. We just got these beauties in shipment last week. They are hot, hot hot!
12. A Classic Jumpsuit (Cupcakes & Cashmere Austine $125): Never underestimate the value of a jumpsuit, especially when traveling. It is almost too easy to dress up this trend with your block heels and tortoise hoops. Ready for date night? I think so!
Don't forget! We have all of the clothing, jewelry, and footwear items in stock! Incentive to sign up? Absolutely.