12 Beauty Products for Summer Lovin' Skin
At Jackie, we want you to feel prepared for summer in every capacity. From how you dress to the products you use, we want you to feel confident and ready for anything, as the weather keeps getting hotter and hotter! If you're wondering which products to fill your shelves with this summer, Jackie has got you covered. From sun care to body scrubs; from hydrating face masks to cooling eye gels, we will have you ready for those long days in the sun, without letting UV rays ruin the party.
The 12 Summer Products
1. Indie Lee Coconut Citrus Scrub $38: Craving smooth summer skin? Look no further than this light, all-natural, beautifully scented scrub. Indie Lee makes all of her own products with organic ingredients that feed your skin the nutrients it needs.
2. Mario Badescu Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender Facial Spray $7: Perfect for keeping your skin cool and hydrated, try this lavender infused mist on freshly cleaned skin, or over your makeup as a light setting spray. Throw it in your purse to keep things fresh and reduce redness on the go.
3. Herbivore After Sun Spray $20: Pack this in your beach bag for a cooling mist after a long day of laying by the pool or in the sand. Refreshing mint and lavender will hydrate your after-sun skin, while aloe vera works to heal those unavoidable sunburns.
4. Raw Sugar Coconut & Mango Body Wash $7: If you are on the hunt for a body wash that feels and smells luxurious, but doesn't break the bank, head to Target and pick up Raw Sugar's Coconut & Mango Body Wash. It will last all summer long and give your skin the all-natural nutrients it needs!
5. Origins No Puffery Cooling Eye Gel $28: Packed with cucumber and Vitamin C, this roll-on eye gel is perfect for keeping your summer skin hydrated. Pop it in the fridge before use for an added cooling effect.
6. Korres After Sun Greek Yoghurt Cooling Gel $26: After a long day in the sun and a cool shower, lather up with Korres' cooling gel to hydrate your skin. It can be used all over without clogging your pores!
7. Bite Beauty Multi-Stick $24: When it's too warm for a full makeup look, try the Bite Beauty Multi-Stick to add a natural glow to your eyes, lips and cheeks.
9. Glossier Invisible Shield $25: Designed to fend off those harmful UV rays without clogging your pores, Invisible Shield is the perfect protection for your skin. Use it before you apply your makeup for all-day protection!
10. Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Argan Body Lotion $38: Ultra-lightweight and blended with fairly-traded Moroccan Argan oil, this body lotion will keep your skin hydrated and smelling sweet all summer long.
11. Supergoop Lip Balm $10: The perfect addition to your beach bag, this lip balm is infused with Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, and SPF 30 to keep your lips hydrated and free of UV damage. Yes please!
12. Sun Bum Sunscreen $16: Beautifully scented and easy to use, Sun Bum's spray on sunscreen will keep you protected from the sun without that oily sunscreen feel. The best part? The smell is absolutely intoxicating!
Remember to care for your skin this summer! Take skin care seriously and don't forget to protect yourself from sun damage. With the help of these products and lots of sunscreen, you'll be on your way to a summer worth remembering.